Monday, July 8, 2013

I Got 5 On It!

 photo Lake5_zps51c09db3.jpg  photo lake4_zpse3de7e42.jpg  photo Lake1_zps7e685199.jpg  photo Lake3_zpsbbbc5db6.jpg  photo Lake6_zps6b03377e.jpg
Miami has been good to me! Taking these frequent get-a-ways from NYC allows me to think clearly about the next steps with my career. It also allows me to shop different markets! Like this vintage bathrobe I'm wearing. I purchased it at a Goodwill in Coral Gables for $5!! A little confidence and a sexy shoe makes this outfit a blazing moment! So my entire outfit is just $55 (shoes 49.99 at Zara)! The Alexis Bittar ring is a gift :-) I enjoy high fashion brands, as many of you know, but turning something old and cheap into a statement takes a good eye and years of shopping experience that I will continue to share with you
Hope you all enjoyed your 4Th of July weekend!
All the best! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. ha, I love when the shoes cost more than the entire outfit! thats my kind of style!! love the rob/dress!! its so colorful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling!! I am in love with the rob/dress! xoxo

      Delete