Thursday, May 16, 2013

Midtown

 photo IMG_9566_zpsd8c02ded.jpg  photo IMG_9586_zps93cd656d.jpg Peops!!!!! It has been forever!! Hope you all are doing well. I have been doing a little bit of everything. Some work, some play and some family time. But when you are passionate about what you do, does it ever end.... Am pictured above at the office in Midtown with my assistant Renee. Its all so new but we have been working like crazy. I am developing style and beauty content for hellobeautiful as the new style/beauty director. As many of you know, creating digital fashion content has been a passion of mine, as I have been in digital realm for five years now. I am managing this new role with all my other clients and projects. I hope you all check in to hellobeautiful.com sobeautiful section where you will find loads of fashion, style and celebrity red carpet looks.
Pictures in some of my everyday looks. Ripped Gap Jeans, Chloe sweater and Modalistas blouse.
Chat soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment