Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sweet Tings at the Safari

 photo 01e566fb-65e2-45ab-942c-0d585592d408_zps34f581ee.jpg  photo leo3_zps6b71bfcb.jpg  photo leo2_zpsbabf0d06.jpg  photo leo4_zps27fafd6c.jpg
I've been jetting all over the place. A combination of spending time with family, working and drawing inspiration from the locals has been my life in the last couple of months. Im in one of my favorite looks!! It was modeled after my new favorite LBD! I designed and sewed it in December of last year. 
Oftentimes I create looks for certain occasions. I become inspired by what I believe will come into my universe. The mind becomes very powerful when we train it to focus on what we want out of life. 
When I design an outfit, I automatically start thinking about where I want to wear it. Either at a new client meeting, a date, the beach etc. Eventually that occasion comes! I put things in the universe through my wardrobe. 
It is a very potent tool and has been my method of "the secret" for as long as I can remember! 

2 comments:

  1. Safaris have never been sexier! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you love the Safari moment darling! Its my fav!! xoxo

      Delete