Sunday, March 3, 2013

Shake It Where You Feel It.

 photo IMG_7660_zpsdf9dc0a2.jpg  photo IMG_7651_zps2fb2bf0c.jpg  photo IMG_7495_zps0d4fc513.jpg  photo IMG_7486_zps1d429c9e.jpg
Ahhhhh!! Finally! Some much needed sunshine came my way when I finally left in the middle of everything to head south to the sunshine state. The cold of New York, both literally and figuratively has a way of cutting through like a knife. Those incessant days of fog and the shitty attitudes of restless pedestrians can exhaust even the strongest of New Yorkers. Sometimes one just has to get away. Florida, where most of my family resides was the perfect immediate get-a-way. Here I can relax and spend memorable time with my family.
Its been a little too amazing...
in Kardashian Kollection Dress
Chanel Shoes
xodahlings

No comments:

Post a Comment