Sunday, November 11, 2012

Night Seduction

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket When I have the itch to create I gotta do it even if it means losing sleep over getting it done! I've been sketching, cutting and sewing up a storm last few days! In my photograph, I am wearing a DVF crop sweater that I purchased a while ago. I wanted to wear it with a pencil skirt of which I have several, but didn't like the idea of a black waistband next to the black trimming of the top. I didn't want to wear a waist belt either as the top is a wrap (so DVF!) that ties into a bow. It felt too much for such a sexy but simple ensemble. So I decided to make a pencil skirt that has its own waist band that was bright but no embellishments! And so this skirt was born! I made it earlier today and wore it tonight to watch Keisuke Kinoshita's The Ballad of Narayama Film. Which by the way, is a must see film if you enjoy beautiful cinema that portrays a story of dignity and conviction! xodahlings

No comments:

Post a Comment