Friday, November 9, 2012

I always like the re-mix more!

Photobucket photo2-6 photo1-6 Photobucket Hey darlings!! How is the season coming along for you? What have you purchased? What are you still wearing? How did you remix your wardrobe? Everything I am wearing in this look is something I've had for a while! Remixing pieces with other pieces keeps your wardrobe looking fresh and on season! The fur coat that I am wearing originally had sleeves on it! I cut those bad boys off and cleaned up the arm hold with a neat stitch! By employing a fur vest in your wardrobe with blazers you give you closet more mileage! I was over the long sleeve fur as I didn't get much use out of it, because it was so warm and bulky. The sleeveless ensemble gives me mobility and its much lighter than a full on fur coat! Don't hesitate to pair bold bright colors with your dark hued furs. It gives it a jolt of life as the cold season can be such a drab, your wardrobe doesn't have to be! xodahlings Fur Vintage Blazer Vintage Sweater Vintage Pants Zara Belt Vintage Shoes Marni Gloves Vintage Cuff Balenciaga

2 comments:

  1. Great photos. I absolutely love this color combo. This season I've been buying more color and prints!! Slowly adding color to my muted wardrobe....lol. But I'm still wearing my black staples to ground my looks. Thanks for the post.

    http://www.boroughvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for tuning in! Glad to hear about your recent color and print purchases! They add so much vitality to the muted neutrals! YAY!! Happy Happy!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete