Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Latest in LBD!

IMG_1581 IMG_1600 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket IMG_1768 I've was looking for a dress to wear on a date! A guy that I knew previously for a birthday dinner. I came across this dress in the back of my closet. I purchased it over a year ago at the flea market for $5. It was buttonless with button holes so basically it looked like a shapely cardigan. I love dresses that button all the way down for function but can't take the spacing that happens because of my curvy figure. Its so annoying to have to adjust that to avoid the skin and undergarments showing. So I decided to sew the front down! The dress is a wool cashmere blend so the quality is superior and it keeps me warm! Extra plus are the pockets that don't interfere with how effortless the dress hugs my hips. For the most part I keep it classy and chic, inspired by Audrey Hepburn and many of Hollywood's glamorous sirens, I feel most opulent when in that style guide! But there is the funk in me that needs to curate the artsy so I jazz it up with ankle boots and a heavy gold necklace. I've been blogging about these Zara boots for years and even mentioned it on http://fashionbombdaily.com/2012/07/13/fashion-bomb-101-10-wardrobe-items-worth-the-investment/ where I was discussing some top investment items. I believe investment items are pieces that you get the most wear out of. Fashion should be worn and lived in! xodahlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment