Friday, August 24, 2012

Make it yours!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I miss you guys!!! I've been working crazy hours on America's Got Talent. Its a totally new venture outside of my work for the last few years and quite the learning experience! Its a live show so its quick and decisions are made without hesitation as the show must go on and it has to look amazing! During my weekends when I have some time off, I have been doing anything and everything to take my mind off the new challenge so that I can relax. I purchased this black floral fabric several weeks ago and decided it was time to turn it into something. I made a fabulous pair of pants that I adore!! As you know, I was recently featured in fashionbomb providing tips on fashion investments http://fashionbombdaily.com/tag/becca-alexis/ and I discussed my love for my fav pair of black pants. So I decided it was time to copy that pattern and make a floral print slack! Well here you go! Another one of my designs and some more coming to you in the future! xodahlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment