Saturday, March 3, 2012

Blue Suede

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I purchased this Gucci hat from the Fall 2011 collection but unfortunately haven't been able to wear it because of the weave I was wearing. Its like goodness hat shopping taken to another level! Do I buy the hat based on how it fits when I am wearing a full head weave or do I purchase a hat based on how it fits when I am wearing simply my own hair. It seems like an easy decision, but when I factored the $500 hat and the $700 weave it became a serious conflict! I decided that the hat has to fit me when I am at my most natural. Its an investment piece that I would love to wear seasons from now and I def won't be wearing a weave year after year. xodahlings

No comments:

Post a Comment