Monday, February 6, 2012

Red Zone

Photobucket So am thinking about doing an additional site where you all can see some of my collaborative work. I know, I know you're thinking what the heck, you barely keep this up to date frequently. But I get real OCD about where content lives and feel like projects I do collectively with other fashion visionaries should have their own home. Am sorting it out now, as there is so much to share! One of the many things going on... I am stoked about fashion week while working on several different projects. Its time consuming but right now I really have the energy to give it all I have. Dress Nicole Miller Shoes Charles David xodahlings

2 comments:

  1. Red is a great color on you! I love the vibe going on in the background too. Great pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I think I'll wear red more often! xoxo

    ReplyDelete