Friday, January 20, 2012

Highlighting the Little Black Dress

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I love American Apparel. The comfortable, simple but stylish pieces add so much versatility to my closet. Here, I am wearing one of my fav styles from AA, the criss-cross jersey dress in black, you can view other colors here http://store.americanapparel.net/rsa8344.html I pull them a lot for various photoshoots and music videos as they give the look a few different directions. I took some pictures of myself wearing the classic dress in a few different ways. 1. Classic fur coat automatically adds luxury to anything simple. Its a quick way to add value and 5th avenue chic to your ensemble. When wearing fur make sure everything else is fitting and slim. 2. The purple angora sweater from Malo and the shoes from Philosophy really makes the dress ladylike. Its a good second date outfit. I say second instead of first, as I don't like showing off too much skin on the first date. Second date is the reel in honey! 3. A classic white jacket or blazer looks so sophisticated with black. I wanted to achieve an artsy but affluent look, the Jean Paul Gaultier blazer, YSL scarf and Moschino shoes gives this basic dress so much texture and life. Again, dahlings, this is a $44 dress from American Apparel that when styled with the right pieces can easily take you to chic status!! xo

5 comments:

  1. your bod looks amazing in that dress! love the different stylings of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing figure! One dress, three different attitudes ;) it really is about how you wear it

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies!! I really had fun doing this post. It gave me a lot more ideas on how I can stretch my closet! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still learning from you, while I'm improving myself. I certainly liked reading all that is posted on your site.Keep the information coming. I enjoyed it!
    Bogs Women's Classic Mid Tuscany Rain Boot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are enjoying the site and more so getting some great insight from it! I will keep the info and photos coming! Thank you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete