Monday, December 26, 2011

Texture Like Spice

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas holiday! I am in the midst of prepping for a BAZAAR editorial shoot. So lots of researching and market work going on over here! In the middle of it all I thought about this dress in my closet and decided I'm going to put it on and snatch some photos in between viewing collections and lookbooks. It is one of my favorite dresses because of the detail tailoring, color and rarity. Biagiotti is not one of those designers that are saturated in the market. Its nice to have a piece of that exclusive consumption. She was the first Italian designer to show a collection in China back in 88. Boy was she way ahead of her time to know that they would eventually become the biggest emerging market in the business today! XO, Shoes: Charles David Necklace: DVF Eyewear: Vintage Italian

No comments:

Post a Comment