Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fashion Night Out

Photobucket

I started my Fashion Night Out uptown at the Giuseppe Store! Mr. Zanotti was in the house and so was Ms. Simmons.


Photobucket

Whitney who runs the Giuseppe store uptown was killing these Giuseppe shoes! They are on my must have list!


Photobucket

A cool way of sharing a sacrificial statement.


Photobucket

Everyone wants to be noticed during fashion week! Do we love or hate what they are wearing? What matters most is they made us look!


Photobucket

The regal diva Natalie Cole made an appearance!

Photobucket

Fashion Night Out was the most fun I had in months! I'm dancing in front of Tory Burch store. By far she had the best music in NYC, Everyone was singing and dancing the vibe was perfect for a shopping experience! I tossed my Givenchy bag on the floor and went in the direction of the beat.

Photobucket

Giving a kiss to my fabulous friend Atiba, stylist to the stars! This was the night to be out on the scene meeting people on the streets!

Photobucket

After all that dancing I needed to eat, Corey Parker also a celebrity stylist with a client list as long as this blog and I snapped a picture at Sea.

Photobucket

I have a sharp eye for a vintage vixen. I spotted Vintage Vandalizm who is featured in July 2011 Playboy issue

Photobucket

At Jeffrey's! I went to the famous fashion store to support designer Devon Scott who has an amazing men's collection and of course I got side tracked...

Equipment Blouse
J Brand jeans
YSL Belt
Dolce Shoes



xo dahlings,

No comments:

Post a Comment