Sunday, June 12, 2011

Speaking of MTV Awards...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I pulled this Levi denim jacket for Lupe and wanted to make it unique to fit his sense of style. I called a friend of mine who is a really talented artist who has a niche for abstract expressionism and who is also a fan of Lupe Fiasco. I waited at a downtown cafe sipping an almond milk latte waiting for the artist to deliver the jacket to me. The artist, Matt Carter, is holding the piece and was gathering my opinion on the design. I took photos with my I Phone to see how it photographed and shared it with Hachy to get her opinion. The next morning I jetted to Universal Studio in LA where the MTV awards was being held and presented the piece to Lupe. Photographed with my I Phone is Lupe trying it on with a CK t shirt, Levi Jeans and Vans kicks.

1 comment: