Monday, April 25, 2011

The Most Chill Bridal Experience

I know I've been out of touch! Had a busy week with new clients and most importantly my sister's Esther wedding!

Photobucket

The bridal event! Sister was elated with gifts!

Photobucket

The bridal party and friends! I came casual, as I was responsible for serving drinks!

Photobucket

Celebration with a local brass band!

Photobucket

My nephew getting ready for the big day!


Photobucket

My oldest nephew, my older sister and mom hashing things out!


Photobucket

My brother in Law and nephew and grandma!

Photobucket

My sister wore a floral purse, instead of flowers. She wanted something she could get multiple use out of!


Photobucket

Congratulations Chris and Esther! Thank you for making this process so effortless! But I don't expect drama from you two!

3 comments:

  1. ralphie is getting so big! beautiful pics Bec! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pics! Your sister was a gorgeous bride!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca, your sister's dress, head piece and floral clutch were so beautifully put together! I love the vintage and southern feel... did you have a hand in that ensemble? Also, I wanted to mention I've just begun following your work and I must say how impressed I am with you and the work you do. I'm a great admirer of women who come from humble beginnings and do great things! I read a recent article online and you mentioned how you're now turning your work into a brand and developing yourself as a business. I was giddy inside, I love to see entrepreneurs get that revelation and see themselves as a business with much value to offer! I wish you great success, Becca! Can't wait to see what you're doing next! ~Natalie Caro www.MYOBConsulting.com

    ReplyDelete