Monday, March 28, 2011

La Femme Rouge

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Recently purchased this 3.1 Phillip Lim bag at sample sale it was a huge score for my fashion game! As much as I love my McQueen hobo, the wear and tear was taking a huge toll on its visage! It was suffering greatly and could no longer make me feel fab! Eventually I'll take it over to the leather experts for proper care, but in the mean time this rouge contender is stepping in to help me get through my vigorous prep days!

Shirt BCBG
Jacket Vivienne Tam
Pants ASOS
shoes Pollini
Bag 3.1 Phillip Lim

3 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention your fabulous hair! Love the whole look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What products so you use to keep your hair so healthy and long?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beneficial info and excellent design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your ideas and putting the time into the stuff you publish! Great work!

    cheap nolvadex

    ReplyDelete