Thursday, January 13, 2011

Online Cart

Photobucket

I've perused asos.com website actively for the last year. I've never purchased anything all last year being that I'm always on the streets pulling and shopping for clients, I tend to get most of my wardrobe while I'm out and about working. However, I recently decided to give the site a try after my BFF Katharine told me about the jeans she purchased. I figured, I should give it a try. After all the people I referred to the site for affordable finds, I would love to give a recommendation based on my trial as well.
I ordered a loose knit shirt and leather sweat pants and packed them to LA where I am stationed for the next few days for work. The results are truly an effortless chic of comfort and true California style.

No comments:

Post a Comment