Thursday, December 16, 2010

Camera Ready

Photobucket


Friends are always asking me why do I pose the way I do. There are many reasons but the number one is:

1. Posing with the arms up shows my figure better, whereas posing with the arms down makes me look bigger than I actually am.

I am a big fan of making the camera work for you instead of the other way around. Hoping the camera takes a nice snap shot doesn't work for me. I have to know we're making the most of the moment!

Other tips:

If you are super curvy or chesty have the camera aim higher than eye level, shooting down at you. it actually makes the face look more slim and takes the attention away from the hips, afterall we want to showcase the fashion!

Pose at an angle showing a profile rather than straight forward, its more flirty and again very slimming.

Hands on the waist rather than the hips furthers the waist to hip ratio which makes for a more sexier shot.

I hope these photo posing tips help you navigate your way through the holiday scene when the cameras are really flashing!

xo

Turtle Neck: DVF
Leggins: Dolce and Gabbana

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips I have two holiday parties today and I shall definitely put these tips to great use

    ReplyDelete