Saturday, September 4, 2010

What's Good Max?

Photobucket


The Coat Dilemma,

I have loads of coats, but it took me a long time to realize I love them for what they are but not necessarily for how they look on me. Oftentimes, I view fashion like art and I want to buy something because of my appreciation for the details, color and silhouette. However something may look amazing on the rack but on our bodies it looks like a 7th grade science project gone bad!

This jacket is everything I can appreciate in a good coat.

1. FIT! Can I dress with multiple layers underneath? Does it fit my arms? Does it showcase my waistline so I don't like bigger than what I am?

2. FABRIC: Wool and Cashmere

3. NECKLINE: I have to be able to wear a scarf because, I love scarves. Also I'm chesty I wear a 34 DD bra. So if I don't have a flattering opening, coats can look like a balloon on me.

4. MODULAR COLOR SCHEME: I love how this jacket looks brown, black, charcoal and even navy. The inconsistency in the colors makes it more wearable as I get bored easily of the same color.

Are we going back to get the coat??

1 comment:

  1. I love how this looks on you. I would love to know who's it by? I would love something similar. Love your blog btw. Like LURVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete