Sunday, September 19, 2010

Security Check Point

Photobucket

Photobucket

Every day, I rush out of my apartment! Seldom do I have one of those casual days where I am gliding out of my front door with my Ipod blasting through the airwaves and my handbag fully loaded with the day's necessities ready to go. Rather, I am spinning out of control, wrapping up a conversation, putting on my shoes all while going through my mental check list of everything I need to get through my day!

THE LIST:
Blackberry
IPhone
Dior Pouch which contains 5 different lip glosses as I am uncommital!
Make Up Bag which has concealer and 3 more lip glosses!
The latest issue of New York Magazine
Christian Lacroix Notebook
Wallet


Jacket by Emporio Armani,
Vintage Dior Frames,
Tank by Club Monaco,
Cargo Pants by James Perse,
Shoes by Walter Steiger

3 comments:

  1. Are you kidding Becca?! I'm GAGGING over those SHOES!! And the leopard bangle, and the perfect neutrals. Heart this pic!

    http://www.lovebrownsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the outfit.
    oh i miss you! only YOU would have an impromptu photo shoot in the hallway!your your check list is cracking me up! who makes the bag? xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cece Dahling!!! xo

    Divya!! Its Gucci, my new fav bag! lol!! xo

    ReplyDelete