Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Meet me in the Ladies Room

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


DAHLINGS!!!! Its been much too long since my last blog entry! I could not find my camera cord for the life of me and it didn't help that I have been traveling relentlessly the last few weeks. While in Beverly Hills attending the Wine fest, I waited for my friends at the hotel and started snapping away.

This is my new coveted vintage emerald green skirt. Emerald green is one of my colors for Fall. Its rich classic tone exudes everywhere I want to be this season! The look gives you Dries Van Noten. I wanted to feel casual but formal, I juxtapose the grand with something street. Its this sorta fusion that creates the subtlety of style.

The Components:
Basic White Tank
Printed Scarf
Leather Skirt
Natural Tone belt
With loads of accessories

xo

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. Becca Alexis..I ran into you today outside of CBS studios and it was truly a pleasure to meet you. I love the look of your blog and your work is amazing. God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh Becca! i see you and that BCBG "ghost" ring! love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Tchanielle, Itwas a pleasure meeting you!! Thanks so much for your kind words! xo

    ReplyDelete