Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Perfect Marriage

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"Why not just go back to Zara?" Is what I thought while I was walking around Santa Monica Promenade trying to find a nice jumpsuit for my shoes. I came along this and confirmed! Its black and comfortable which usually means "Go head on and get it" to me. I paired it with a Vintage belt (Thanks to Hachy).

Photographs were taking while on set of a music video for a client. I go through many shoe changes a day. It surprises some people but I feel more authoritative in a heel and need the flats so when something is needed on a dash I don't look like an obnoxious diva, crippled to her assistants!

2 comments:

  1. I love the jumpsuit, been wanting one of my own for a while, Celine made a gorgeous one

    lol I always thought you ran around in heels all day!

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!!!!! Vintage jumpsuits are still may fav!

    ReplyDelete