Monday, May 24, 2010

How did you get that to hang like that???

Photobucket

Photobucket

Spent the last several weeks contemplating what to get my new beau as a graduation gift. He's a talented artist and I felt like he needed something as compelling as his work, but not pretentious. Not sure if its a coincidence but I decided to check out a new coffee shop in the area. I kept avoiding this coffee shop because I became so loyal to the other cafe that's literally 2 doors down from it. But something told me perhaps they have something the other cafe doesn't have and why shouldn't I just check it out?? Its not like I'm a stockholder at the cafe shop! I stood at the door for twenty seconds contemplating until someone came out and asked me if I was okay.

Well at that point what was I supposed to do? Admit to the 19 year old hipster that I was feeling guilty? No, I just went in and ordered my routine skim latte. While waiting I noticed these really cool wine holders on the shelf! I was like this is it! How much???

Voila, How cool is this thing!

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! If you don't mind me asking, what's the name of the coffee shop you purchased it from?

    Brittany (@rAKAfeller)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! I purchased it from a coffee shop on Grand and Clifton place in Brooklyn. The wine holder is by designer Peleg... more on this site http://www.peleg-design.com/products.php

    ReplyDelete