Saturday, May 29, 2010

Even Though I Try...... I Can't Let Go.

Photobucket

For many years I deemed the cheetah/leopard/zebra phenomenon tacky. But in the last year I have become sorta obsessed with the accent. Its bold and it reinforces the idea of an investment. The animal prints are always resurfacing their fierce heads. The cuff I am wearing is by Laruicci and her amazing pieces have been all over the place!! The fur feels so luxe, its like I have a leopard tail wrapped around my wrist.

xo

4 comments:

  1. Nice boobie shot of the girls! what - I'm just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leopard has been reinstated as a classic as long as it's toned down (i.e. not actually looking like a leopard) and when done so looks fabulous as seen here Exhibit A!

    xxo

    PS I love leopard too. Scarves, shoes and cardigans I love it all lol

    ReplyDelete