Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cat Walk

Photobucket

Photobucket

Did I say how currently obsessed I am.....? So while I was in LA a few weeks ago I broke my toe. Yes Dahlings!! I was in BCBG and ran straight to the 30% off sign that fell on my foot moments later. So it has been really difficult to wear high heels. I can barely walk in my apartment with a pair of 3 inch heels. So I had to resort to wearing flats for the last several weeks. Dahling its been rough! Flats everyday is really not my thing. I change shoes often but integrating a pump here in there has been part of the fashion momentum. But flats don't feel as bad with these eye catching pony Dolce & Gabbana oxfords on. I can wear them with (almost) anything and automatically I feel like people are looking at me like I am full with all sorts of creative insights.

xo

Dress: BCBG
Scarf: YSL
Purse: Aldo
Shoes: Dolce & Gabbana

1 comment:

  1. I love those flats!
    I hope your toe will get better soon so that you can wear pumps! ;)

    ReplyDelete