Tuesday, March 9, 2010

After GLOW!

Photobucket

I am beaming with excitement on Fall being around the corner! The weather has been sensational in NYC and I am beginning to dabble in all of my favorite trends for the first season in the decade! We must do it well! #1 on my hit list is Proenza Schouler. In many ways the full ensemble is very tribal (by the way, I not completely sold on the usage of this word in the fashion context) but there are numerous ways to tailor the look to fit our lifestyles.
Not everyone can wear a designer's runway look from head to toe. Some of us have to chop it up to in order to welcome it. And that's perfectly fine. I am doing the chop up in my photo above. I extracted the lime yellow sweater and wore it with black pants. For the "ethnic" vibe I threw on a turban and added the necklace. As far as the jacket I wore it with a simple silk jacket.

Photobucket

Turban: Norma Kamali
Silk Jacket: Vintage
Sweater: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Pant: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment